- Sipora Island
- North Pagai Island
- South Pagai
- and several smaller islands.
- Mentawai Strait, the strait that separates the island of Sumatra in Mentawai Islands
- Siberut Strait, the strait that separates the island of Siberut with Sipora Island
- Sipora Strait, the strait that separates the island of Sipora with North Pagai Island
- Sikakap Strait, the strait that separates Pualau North Pagai and South Pagai
- Strait Sanding
- Mentawai Islands consist of several islands. They are the island of Siberut, Sipora Island, North Pagai and South Pagai. However, the most inhabited island of Siberut.
- Mentawai inhabited by the Mentawai tribe. They called the land of his birth as Sikerei Earth.
- On the island of Siberut National Park that made no one biosphere reserve by UNESCO. This national park is also home to 18 endangered species that can not be seen anywhere else. The endangered species include the flying squirrel and pig-tailed macaque.
- There are at least 400 points in the Mentawai surfing. 23 were international
- In Mentawai no secret home of the late Hollywood star Paul Walker, the star of Fast and Furious. Walker called the Mentawai islands as the most beautiful places on earth.
Surfing activities are located in three districts, including the District of South Siberut, Sipora sub-district and District of North Pagai included in the Mentawai Islands, West Sumatra, Indonesia. This surfing tourist sites can be reached by boat and air plane pioneer. If using a boat, a trip taken during the 14-hour route Padang- Sipora-Muara Siberut
Call / Message / WhatsApp :
+62 - 085 - 7438 - 14600
Email : email@example.com