|Kasepuhan Palace Cirebon a Place When Three Religions and Cultures Unite|
- Kuncung and Kutagara Wadasan. It was built on 1678 by Sultan Sepuh 1. Kuncung is the building that has dimention 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 meters. It used to park the Sultan vehicle. Kutagara Wadasan is a white gate with the special characteristics of Cirebon with dimention width 2.5 m and height + 2.5 meters. The style of Cirebon can be seen on the bottom part of the gate. On the bottom, there is with wadasan carving and the upper with Mega Mendung carving. The meaning of the carving is as the leader he must have the strong base or Sultan must protect his subordinates and the people .
- Jinem Pangrawit is a building as palace porch. The name Jinem Pangrawit comes from the word Jinem or Kajinem means place for working and Pangrawit comes form rawit or small, smooth and good. The floor is from marmoreal, the wall is white and decorate with Europe ceramics. The roof supports by 4 wood poles with concrete pedestals. This room is used Pangeran Patih and vice sultan to accept the guess.
- Gajang Nguling is a room without wall and there are 3 meters six round columns with tuscan style. This room has floor tiles and the green ceiling. It is not lengthwise room but oblique room and it merges with Pringgodani ward. The shape of this room is like elephant reveals with its trunk. This building was built by Sultan Sepuh IX on 1845.
- Pringgadani ward is a room on the south of Gajah Nguling room. This room has square green four main poles and its function was used for Cirebon Regent, Kuningan, Indramayu and Majalengka when they wanted to face King. Sometimes, this room also used as venue for the people.
- Prabayasa Ward is located on the south of Pringgadani ward. “Prabayasa” comes from the word Praba means wing and yasa means big. The words has meaning that Sultan protects his people with his both big hands. On the wall there is a relief named Kembang Kanigaran means symbol of the palace. It means that Sultan must lead the kingdom with his mercy.
- Bangsal Agung Panembahan is a room that on the south and one meter higher that Prabayaksa ward. The function is as Gusti Panembahan’s throne. The room is still original and there is no renovation since 1529.
- Pungkuran is a porch that located behind the palace. The function of this room is to put “sesaji” when Maulid Nabi Muhammad celebration
- The Maulud kitchen is located in front of Kaputren” faces east that function as a place to cook when they celebrate Maulid Nabi Muhammad SAW.
- Pemburatan is a building on the south of Kaputren. Pambuaran means scratch. Its function is as a place to scratch the fragrant woods to completeness on “sesaji” maulid Nabi SAW.
Call / Message / WhatsApp :
+62 - 085 - 7438 - 14600
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org